Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

So Much for Our Happy Ending

We met wayback in 2007 in a company where we used to work. He was a TC there while I'm the receptionist. I recall, my good friend Aia would always tell me, 'Tin may papakilala 'ko sa'yo. Si Rey. Mabait yun! Mahilig mag-pick up line.', and I was like, okhhhay. The first time I had a talk with him was on my third day in the office, me thinks. He approached me if he could leave his bulky-blue-backpack in the reception area for a while, bet he's about to head to Baguio after his shift that time. The next bumps are just normal, like he would ask for a stapler, a pen, post-its and stuff. I find him nice though he doesn't smile and also I find him cryptic at the same time. Maybe because he doesn't talk much and mingle with other people there. Weeks passed, I realize that his pick-up lines are already becoming a part of my daily life. And him as well. I love every morning that passed, I get to see him at the HR Office for the TC meeting. He brightens up my day though he's not aware of it. Months passed, I could say that eventually, the feeling has become mutual. I remember when he joked on me, 'You take care of the kids!', that really made my heart melt. I remember the first time we went out together, it was after his shift, we met at McDonald's Strata then headed to 711 at Emerald Mansion. That was the first drinking session I had with him. It was fun and unforgettable. We got the chance to know each other more. We got boozed up that night meaning he ended up taking me home. All the 'firsts' happened that very night. No regrets at all. Sorry readers, have to leave it here. lol. After that, we started seeing each other more often. But there's 'A LOT' that happened in between before we became officially together. There's too much of us that made us strong along our journey. I never felt that struggling a battle can be that easy as long as you have the one you love with you.

Eventually we found peace. Everything was settled, we were able to live a happy married life together. For almost 3 years that we've been together, I'd say that those are the great times of my life. Indeed it is. All the pain, blood and tears are all worth it. I love him so much. This will sound funny to him but it's all true and sure. Until now, I do. (I Love You Rey)

I want to grab this opportunity to make this statement, you may ask, 'Why did it come to an end?'

"IT WAS ALL MY FAULT. I've had my chances to make up for my mistakes but I took it for granted."

It's just a big regret to think that the love we once fought for just turned out to be a love story that's needed to be told and shared to everyone to give inspiration and lesson. But like what I always say,

It may have ended too soon, but it's the same old love I'd want to have again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)