Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Enduring The Pain

I can say that I'm pretty matured now but not completely responsible with life. My life is more than enough to say that I am strong, and I am brave. but still I have this weakness...... REI.

I am now living rather trying to start living a life alone. Physically, He's not here but emotionally and mentally, he's always with me, in my heart. It's hard when the person you used to live life with, has to be away for a while. He's been my knight and shining armour. I've tried considering a lot of facts to absorb the recent situation, the reality. But I just ended up telling my self, 'I'm in love, so much in love. There's no way I'd understand reality.'

The saddest moment (before He left), was when He accompanied me to the MRT for I was about to be late already, I held his hand as I walk away from Him and finally let go. :( When I looked back, I saw Him standing from a far in the middle of a crowd like He's the only person I can see, I saw Him staring at me and smiling. I smiled back at Him and whispered 'I LOVE YOU'. I turned my back and burst into tears once more. :(

It's hard but I have to say this,

'til we meet again Papa. :('

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)