Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Saturday 25 July 2009

I am so proud of you Mama




Click Thumbnails to View Image :)

I may no longer hear those words from him, but I know that He will always be.

I had been very busy for the past months doing an endorsement project for VOIM. We haven't came up with the final concept yet, we're still doin' rounds of try outs until we get thumbs up from VOIM Korea. It was a good opportunity for us to show them what we've got. I was able to bring out the best in me not knowing I have those talents. Yay! :) Anyhow, though I get to amuse myself thru it, I still feel incomplete. I miss sharing the good news with him. I miss how he'd tell me how proud he is for me. He's always been so proud of me, even if he's already sacrificing his own happiness. It's sad, but I know deep in my heart that he really is.


To you,
I may no longer feel your presence but I know you check up on me thru here once in while, and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you for always being the first person to be so proud of me. :)

-- Dikya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)