Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

E-mail



Click Image to View :)


Everyday, I do check my e-mails. Out of nowhere, I came across this e-mail. Yeah it's from him. This e-mail reminded me so much of what we had. It made me regret a lot. It almost killed me. This e-mail is a sure thing that would make me weep for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)