Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Saturday 25 July 2009

Papa, gutom...

create avatar

I miss eating out with him. It's so much fun having a meal with him. He knows that I eat a lot, really a lot. He knows that I easily get full as much as I easily get hungry. He knows what I want and he knows what I dislike. He loves kare-kare though we seldom eat it 'coz I hate veggies. lol He loves chili sauce as much as he loves me (well, before). He loves this Big Gulp from 711 and how can I forget the Cobra drink? :) I so miss the KFC and Chowking days. Who's gonna eat my left overs now? :(

Oh, how I miss you Jelly Bean. :( It's so sad that it's all over. No more happy meals for us. We won't be sharing drinks anymore. *sigh* Well, atleast you now have someone to share meals with. Unlike me, still got a long way to find mine. {-_-} Anyhow, I wish that you'd always remember the times that we shared. You've made me really happy. For that, I love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)