Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Monday 27 July 2009

His request...

create avatar

He had been requesting this pic from me, a pic where I am holding a piece of paper with I Love Papa Rei written on it. Regrettably, I wasn't able to grant him this one until we parted our ways. I'm sorry Papa. You may not need this anymore but as they always say, better late than never. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)