Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

REMORSE


As the hour closes Its hands to an end
My mind is troubled with distant memories.
I pray that it what we have could still be mend
You waltz inside and inside my mind I strain and cry.

I have prayed Long and hard
For things Of what once were.
It crumbles down like a house of cards.
Death would haVe been easier than onE could bear.

2 lives intertwined like vines on a wall
Not a care or worrY in the world where we go.
Fate nOw intervenes and like leaves we fall
We crUmble to nothing for worms to feed.

So Sad we bid our farewells like this
For we have nOt said all what could be said.
My thoughts is of you in every as I do my duties
At home or somewhere else it will never fade.

Not the happiest song could express tiMe with you
Nor the saddest song when we woUld part.
You begged to be forgotten muCh like strangers bid adieu.
I still feel restless and my thougHts are half hearted.

Couldn’t we geT along? Or has hate been pushed too far?
These questIons linger on my mind like your image.
I wish to hold you but restraiNed and stare from afar.
Were wounded and scared for us to bear until the End of our age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)