Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Thursday 23 July 2009

August

Yeah we planned to meet next month 'coz he'll be taking back the ring from me. I'm now having mixed feelings. I hate this. Before, I used to be very excited whenever he would come down here and spend the whole weekend with me, but it's a whole lot different now. I can't be happy at all 'coz things are not the same anymore and this might be the last.

I know I have to be positive. I should visualize things positively for me to get a good upshot. I am not demanding nor insisting but I AM HOPING that things would turn out well. Not that I'm asking for balikan, I just hope that the friendship we once had won't fail us this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)