Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Monday 27 July 2009

MP3

I bought this MP3 for him, about June last year. It's because of my girlfriend Shely, she convinced me to get one for Rey because it would somehow lessen his boredom if he could listen to his fave music while he's on a trip. I have downloaded him his fave songs but unfortunately, it got broken before he headed to Baguio. He was able to use it for only a couple of days, when he was still in Bicutan. It accidentally fell on the floor then that's it. Sad :( I didn't bothered to replace it anymore 'coz 168 mall is out of my way.

I still have the MP3 until now. In fact, I didn't know I've kept it. lol :P Maybe it was meant to be kept. I just saw it somewhere in my room and reminded me a lot.

I miss. I miss. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)