Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Ring

He gave me this ring July 2 last year, before he left for Baguio. I can still remember how he proposed marriage to me. That was the sweetest thing a guy ever did to me. The ring is not just an ordinary fancy ring you know, it's a family heirloom.
I felt so happy when he wore me that ring while saying the words,

Will you marry me?

Hearing those words from him made my heart melt. I was the happiest girl in the whole universe. Since the day he has given it to me, I've always worn it. It made me feel like he's always with me no matter how far he is from me that time.

Oh well, He may have taken back the ring already, but it will always be a part of me.

It's my heart and He owns my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)