Dear YOU,

I know time will come you'll be reading everything I wrote in here. I hope that somehow you'll feel the sincerity of my thoughts and that eventually you'll find it in your heart to fully forgive me. You take care always. Balik ka ulit ha? I'll be writing more. :)-- Dikya

Hello readers! Please visit my official blogging site where anything goes :)

http://supertine.wordpress.com

see yah there :)

Wednesday 22 July 2009

I already have a girlfriend...

"Someone has already taken your place."

Those are the words that broke my heart. I was totally devastated by my grief when he told me those words. I just can't believe it. The man who have loved me the most is now the rudest person to assure me those words. But of course, I can never put the blame on him. I broke my promises, I destroyed his dreams and I ruined his life. It's just sad to think that I have to go through a heart-breaking experience to realize my wrong doings. I've had my chances, more than enough chances but I took it all for granted. I deserve all of these and I don't have any right to get mad at him. Yeah, I cried. A lot of times. That's the only way I could get some ease with what I'm going through right now. I didn't know it would hurt this much. Like it's so unbearable. I am not bitter. Not this time. Whoever he's with right now, I am happy for him. Because I love him, and it's just now that I fully understood the meaning of unconditional love. You are more than willing to sacrifice your own happiness for the one you love. And that's what I exactly feel for him right now. I maybe jealous at times but I need to remember that it was all my fault. Have a happy life Rei.

Also, I want to thank my friends and all the people around me who never gets tired of cheering me up. Thank you for all the words of wisdom that's keeping me strong. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

Thank you readers! :)